Monday, June 27, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award Acceptance Post

My first Blog Award has arrived!
The wonderful, Bethany from
has bestowed upon me the prestigious
One Lovely Blog Award!



So with out further ado, my acceptance post (haha)!
Except, I am going to have to modify it a little as I am tight on time and this is the only way that I will ever be able to do this - so please don't take offense! Thank you again to Bethany for this wonderful honor!  Be sure and check out all of her craftiness at

The "Rules" of the Award
1.) Accept the award in a blog post, remembering to link back to the person who gave it to you (you should do this anyway- manners people). 

2. List 7 things that your followers/readers do not know about you.

2.) Pass this award onto 15  7 (my modification)
other bloggers that you've newly discovered or love. 


3.) Be sure to let those bloggers know that you have given the the award!


So those are the rules, now here are my 7 things
and the fabulous blogs I am passing on this award to
(in no particular order):

7 things about me
(let's assume you only know me in blogland. . .)
Disney is my favorite place on Earth.
I've been to Disneyland, Disney World and Disney Paris.
I've been to more places outside the US than states in the US.
Australia was the BEST vacation as a "child"
Turks and Caicos is the BEST vacation that I've taken a "child".
I'd LOVE to visit Greece someday.
AFTER I visit Washington DC for the first time!

 
Ramona @ Create with Joy

Thanks again to Bethany for passing this award onto me, and congratulations to all these great bloggers! I suggest you check them out, follow and leave them a comment.  We ALL love comments (hint, hint, hint)
Honorable mentions as they've previously received the award!

4 comments:

Create With Joy said...

Dear Wendi

Thanks so much for the lovely award - what a nice way to end the day! :-)

Congrats on your receiving it too!

It will go on my Awards Page with a link back to your wonderful purple site!

Have a fabulous week!
Ramona

http://create-with-joy.com

Amy Anderson said...

Aren't you sweet?? Thanks so much!

Amy @ A Little Nosh

Anonymous said...

I will go to dc with you! My brother just moved their and works for the National Education Association. I can't even wait to go explore the city!

Anonymous said...

I will go to dc with you! My brother just moved their and works for the National Education Association. I can't even wait to go explore the city!