Monday, September 5, 2011

Cinnamon Melt Waffles

Tastefully Simple sells this AMAZING muffin mix.
Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix

The mix according to package directions is AMAZING!
I've even tried the snickerdoodle cookie recipe on the box.
One morning my boys wanted some waffles.  I decided to use the CMM Mix.
Thank goodness it worked and was just as delicious as the muffins but in waffle form!



Here's the recipe for Waffles:
1 Muffin mix
2 eggs
1 cup water (would have used seltzer water or carbonated water if I had it)
2 Tablespoons butter (melted)
2 Tablespoons cinnamon mix
Combine and put in waffle iron as directed.

melt the rest of the stick of butter
pour on cooked waffles and sprinkle with remaining mixture.

YUM-O


If you want to try them and don't have a Tastefully Simple consultant,
my friend, Kourtney will be happy to help you!

No comments: